I got a lovely surprise from Lynne today - she's giving me a blog award! Thank you so much Lynne, I'm very new to blogging as you can see and it means a lot to get this.
Then, while I was working on this post, I got a comment from Sylvie and she too had given me this award! Thank you so much! I hope it is ok that I combine the two in this same post.
It comes with the following instructions:
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award.
So, here are 7 random things about me
1. I have a cat called Iona who was adopted from an animal rescue charity
2. My favourite shoes at the moment are cherry pink wedge heel mary-janes
3. Someone complimented my big polkadot print bag last week by saying she loved the stripes (!?)
4. My perfect cup of tea has one brown sugar and lots of milk
5. My nails are always done in a different colour, currently a bronzey brown
6. I got my first rubberstamps over 20 years ago but have been into stamping more "seriosly" for just over a year
7. I'm currently writing my application for a course that would enable me to have a career in my dream job (cross your fingers!)
And I'd love to award it to the following talented bloggers!
Thank you so much again, Lynne and Sylvie! These ladies are both really creative and have lovely blogs so I hope everyone reading this pays them a visit, too.