Wednesday, 23 February 2011

WOYWW - chaos and some new storage...

I'm working from home/have part of the day off today because I have an event to go to in the evening. No time for crafting, though, but I took a couple of quick snaps of my chaos, I mean workdesk...


Most of the supplies I've used for the cards you've seen on here this past week are still on my desk, oops! 
And the brand new My Mind's Eye Gertie Girly doily stamps which just came in the post this morning! They are so pretty, can't wait to make something with them. 

I also bought a box at the weekend that is the perfect size for Distress Ink pad storage.


As you can see, I only have 15 so far but the box will fit another row next to these ones just perfectly. I've put some other stuff there while I wait for my collection to grow. I know it's just a basic plastic box but I was so excited to find something that is just the right size.

If you're wondering why I'm showing you my messy workspace, hop over to Julia's blog to read all about What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW) and to have a nosy around many more creative workspaces!

8 comments:

Caroline Hallett said...

love the little bunny mug - this is beautifully voyeristic hopping round everyones desks - and watch out collecting ink pads is addictive - I had to build a cupboard of their own for mine as they outgrew every box I owned!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Things look SOOOOO much better over here than where I am - yikes! And I'm with Caroline, watch out collecting ink pads - they are addictive. I LOVE all of my TH distress inks.

Stop by when you get a chance to see my messy workspaces *smiles*. I'm #120 this week.

Karen said...

A very creative desk and I love those new doily stamps, they are gorgeous.
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #91

triciasconfetti said...

Love the long sheep stamp - looks really great. Only got about 8 didtress inks so far and they're sort of piled on my desk. Need to develop some more ink storage though - my drawer is not big enough any more!
x Tricia #99

Twiglet said...

A busy desk with lots to snoop!

If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.

http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Good luck.
Jo x

Biscuitlid said...

ooh those doily stamps do indeedy look pretty, can't wait to see what you make with them.

Love the new storage
hugs
Victoria
x

butlersabroad said...

The doily stamps are great! Love the wooden sheep stamp too and that's a wonderful ink storage idea too. Plenty of space for expansion!!

Hugs
Brenda 103

okienurse said...

Very nice stamps. I have been looking for a storage solutions for my Distress pads. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148