Wednesday, 9 February 2011

WOYWW

This is my first time taking part in What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. If you don't know what I'm on about, have a look at Julia's blog to read all about WOYWW! Ok, so I've cheated a bit and this photo was actually taken on Tuesday morning but in my defense, nothing has moved on my desk since as I was at work all day on Tuesday and had no time for crafting in the evening.


My desk was a lot messier all weekend but I had a major tidy up session on Monday and put things back to where they live.

You can see the card I blogged yesterday and supplies I used making it on my desk. Not to mention the first failed attempt at stamping in flowers straight lines...and a pink sentiment that was also abandoned in favour of a black one. I often end up with a few failed attempts or abandoned bits after making something!

Finally, leaning against my Big Shot is a canvas I'm working on. I've painted the background now but there's a lot more to do. More on that later, though...


12 comments:

Amanda said...

What a lovely creative space. Love the sheep mug so cute.
Amanda

Sue said...

Hi ya
a warm welcome to the crafty mooch, lovely card,very creative desk there, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(11)

Poppit said...

Welcome to WOYWW :-) Lovely card. (I decided along time ago to embrace the wonky lines!). Love the sheep mug too! Poppit #75

butlersabroad said...

Welcome Laura! Love the card, I shy away from lining too many things up on a card!! Go for the random look instead. Love your sheep mug, too cute!

Hugs
Brenda 89

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely and busy space!

Thank you for sharing.

Maggie #76
xx

GLENDA BROOKS said...

You will find this very addictive! I just love being a junkie! Wonderful busy space!

MaggieC said...

Welcome to the weekly mooch. I am a reasonably newbie, myself. I like that card on your desk, and your workspace is so tidy. Hope to see you around again next week.

Nicky said...

Great space, cute mug and I love your card it stunning great colours - I often end up with bits that didnt work but then try and use them in another card ~ Nicky no.9

okienurse said...

Looks like a busy work desk whether it is Tuesday or Wednesday. Very nice place to work. I like the card. Good job.
Vickie

Starla said...

OOOOO! I can't wait to see the completed canvas! Star 102

PomMommy said...

I'm new too! Love your sheep mug sooo cute. and good choice on the black ink over the pink sentiment. Pops much more.

hugs, Claudia

Marjo said...

OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo