Sunday, 13 March 2011

A bookmark with Ippity stamps & Distress Inks

I've come down with a cold so most of today has been a write off and just spent sleeping. Bleh. 
I got up to get some food and made a quick tag with another of the fab Ippity stamps from Delightful Little Things set. This is actually the stamp I bought this set for, I just love this quote!

I made it entirely one layer because I'm going to use it as a bookmark and therefore didn't want any added bulk. The background is coloured with Distress Inks (Weathered Wood and Milled Lavender) sponged onto it, and the stamps are Ippity (Delightful Little Things and Book It) and a Tim Holtz flourish. I've also used some scrunched up seam binding. Easy peasy!


3 comments:

Effie said...

Lovely tag... so simple and clean..I just can't do the 'less is more' thing

Sid said...

Fab tag !!

Caroline Hallett said...

just love this tag - and the ribbon sets it off beautifully