Monday, 21 March 2011

More walking and wiggling

Just a quick post before heading off to the land of sleep...

Here's another card I made using the walk and wiggle stamping technique. Have a look at yesterday's post for a link to Shari Carroll's tutorial on Hero Arts website if you missed it.


The leaf stamp is the same I used on yesterday's card, and I've used the same combination of Distress Inks, only this time without the background, just stamping on plain watercolour paper. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. Seam binding, twine and green button from The Ribbon Girl.

And yes, I should have used an ivory base card instead of the white I've used, but I didn't have any ivory card. Must buy more cardstock soon!

That's all for today. A busy week ahead so I'm not sure I'll have any time for crafting until the weekend now. 


3 comments:

Lynne said...

This is fabulous. Love the variants in the colour.
Lynne xxx

Katina said...

Another gorgeous card Laura and the white card is just fine. x

Monica said...

Love the hues of the distress inks and the ribbon along with twine looks great.

xxx Monica