Sunday, 27 March 2011

Yellow and green for the Ribbon Girl Challenge

What a lovely spring day it's been! I went to my local park and just about everyone was there, enjoying the sun!

So what better to do on a day like this than work on cards using some really spring-like colours and images! I made some Easter cards, inspired by but not directly following the Less Is More sketch I used in my previous post.


I would also like to submit this card to the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge #6 with the theme of yellow and green. The twine I've used on the card are the yellow and green Divine Twines that The Ribbon Girl shop sells. They're my favourite baker's twine to use on cards - so soft and easy to tie into a bow!

The stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I'm about to go back to the craft room to add the finishing touches to a mother's day card for my mum - more on that later!


2 comments:

Monica said...

Such a bright and cheerful card. Love how well you have used yellow and green. So harmonious, bright and cheerful.Happy to be your follower... so very inspirational is your blog.

xxx Monica

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely Easter card Laura - so Springlike - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary and Andrea. x