Monday, 11 April 2011

More Easter cards

I've been working on Easter cards this weekend - I don't really celebrate Easter these days but it has always been a card-sending occasion in my family so there are a few people I send cards to every Easter.

I've been working with a super simple layout. I thought it would be fun to show two cards made out of the same elements but with one being clean & white and the other more vintagey with a kraft base. All stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps and colouring in has been done with ProMarkers.




I'm also entering these for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where this week's theme is Spring Colours and/or Easter cards.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Lovely Easter cards Laura! Must get cracking with mine! Oops....was that a pun?! x

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

They both work really well but I think my favourite is the kraft more distressed one but then the other one is clean crisp and spring...

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful cards, love the simplicity of them

Angelnorth said...

Sweet cards, the simple layout suits the stamp beautifully!

Jane said...

Oh these are gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Monica said...

Happy Easter to you, Laura and your family.

These cards are just so sweet... love the brown cardstock and the distressed look.

xxx Monica

Paula said...

fab easter cards...like the Kraft card based one.