Sunday, 8 May 2011

Unity Challenge - bird theme

Hi everyone! Sorry about the radio silence of recent weeks - but I'm back now, with a card for the Unity Stamp Company Challenge.

I'm getting my card in just before the 15th May cut off point. The theme this month has been bird or birds.

I dug out my Melody Ross & Unity Love Life stamp set for this. The floral stamp in the corners is from Unity's January Kit of the Month. I wanted to do something inky and distressed with a vintage feel. So, that's what I did!



The rose paper at the background is Laura Ashley. I've also used a part of a paper doily, a manila tag, some cream coloured seam binding, Prima pearls and Distress Inks.

Hope you're all having a good weekend and getting loads of time to make things!

6 comments:

Katina said...

A beautiful creation Laura! xx

Jennine Chambers said...

What a beautiful card!

Angela said...

LOVE the vintage look!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with UNITY!! :)

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty!

Krista Driessen said...

Fabulous !!

Monica said...

So vintage and pretty.

xxx Monica