Monday, 9 May 2011

Unity Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday!

Unity has a new sketch challenge for showcasing Kit of the Month - the current one or any previous KOM. This is the first sketch:


I don't have my latest Kit of the Month yet so I've used the March kit because I haven't really had a change to play with that much yet. Here's my card:


It's a bit more messy than most things I make - I really wanted to just do something fun and play with colours and ink! That's what it's all about after all - doing something fun and expressing yourself. That sounds so cheesy but I really believe it.

The designer papers on the card are from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose collection. I can't get enough of the gorgeous patterns and colours in that collection! They're perfect for the shabby distressed look.

Have a good week!

3 comments:

Jimmi said...

Very pretty!!
thanks so much for playing along with us :)

Monica said...

So pretty, love the sentiment and the layout.

xxx Monica

Angela said...

VERY pretty! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along!