Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Art in small scale - with Unity Stamps

Wednesday! Halfway through the week (well for me, anyway, because I work Tuesday-Friday)!

I made something small this week. Literally!
There's another monthly twinchie swap over on UK Stampers and this month's theme is flowerheads. I just had to get out the flower trio from Unity's May 2011 Kit of the Month.

And then art happened...


I used lime green pearl cardstock for these. The flowers are stamped with VersaMark and white embossed. I then distressed the edges (with the edge of my scissors - works well!) and inked with Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo Distress  Inks. Then I splattered some Cosmic Shimmer mist on them (by taking the spray bit out of the bottle and flicking it over the twinchies).

And there we have it - 2 inch by 2 inch art. I really love working in small scale!

I got a super exciting email this evening...  I can't tell you more yet but I'm going to share the news as soon as I can!

1 comment:

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh, these are adorable little art wonders! I love the splatter of mist over the top. Wonderful addition.

lisa a.