Sunday, 5 June 2011

Fabric scrapbooking

Hello from rainy London! Sundays are the best for rainy days though - you can just curl up on the sofa with the cat, or, obviously, spend hours in the craft room!

I didn't actually work on this today but in the past few weeks... One of the things I bought at Alexandra Palace in April was a Donna Downey/ Prima fabric scrapbook. I'm using mine more as an art journal than an actual scrapbook and just having fun working with a different material!

Here are a few pages I've made...




(Stamps by Unity Stamp, My Mind's Eye and Catslife Press)

The first two pages are painted with acrylic paints and the third is coloured using Distress Inks.

Love, love, love working with the canvas pages! I'm still deciding how to decorate the cover (also canvas)... and of course I have many more pages to decorate!

2 comments:

JulieD said...

Love what you've done on these pages - not too fussy so the fab techniques and layers are on show! Amazing what effects you can get with fabric. Great work. JulieD

H said...

Loving how creative you are! Especially loved your boden card :)

Feel free to enter my giveaway to win a playsuit: http://hayley-fashionandme.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-blog-giveaway.html