Thursday, 16 June 2011

Teeny trees, green wellies and a welcome to new followers!

Hi everyone! First of all I want to say a very warm welcome to all my new followers that found me this week! Thank you so much for visiting and following, it really means a lot. It's quite humbling to think that people who don't know me like what I make enough to want to continue seeing what I make. (I mean, your family and friends are going to be nice about what you make out of politeness but strangers have no such obligation!) So, thank you, and I hope you find what you see here inspiring!

This evening I wanted to share a birthday card I made for my godmother. I've used my current favourite stamp set, Teeny Trees from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I've never seen a stamp set with such versatility! Seriously, you can make so many variations of the included images that it's just amazing (all the little elements - leaves, tree trunks, birds etc. come separately, and they're clear stamps so it's easy to build a scene). I've previously blogged at least two other cards using these stamps, and I've got another project up my sleeve that also features these...


I also can't get enough of green, blue and teal at the moment!
I actually ordered a pair of mint green wellies today  for next day delivery - I finally said "ok weather, you win, I'm buying wellies!". We've had so much rain lately - or at least it feels like loads of rain after a very dry spring. I know it's great that it's finally raining but who wants wet feet? So cute minty green wellies it is - hopefully tomorrow morning, if Royal Mail Next Day Delivery does what it says on the tin.

No comments: