Sunday, 19 February 2012

Back and published.

I know, I know. It's been ages since I last blogged anything.

But, what better way to come back than with a card that got published?!
I was in Craft Stamper February 2012 issue, on the "Over To You" pages with a Craft Stamper inspired project.

This was the card:


I loved the "crinkled ink" technique that inspired my card. It's super simple and fun to do. It was explained in November 2011 Craft Stamper.

I've used some of my favourite stamps from Unity Stamp on this. Thought the catching dreams stamp was a fun contrast to the butterflies!
 
 

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hello Stranger, WOW Lovely to see you back and what a stunning piece of art, your card is amazing, Hope all is well, Love Hazelxo

JenMarie said...

Oh WOW! Girlie, I love your stuff!

Laura Jane said...

Congrats on this being PUBLISHED