Friday, 24 February 2012

A good day.


It's a good day to have a good day.
It's a Friday! And the weather is spring-like and gorgeous. After many darker months, there is finally NATURAL LIGHT to take photos in! Just a few reasons why today really has been a good day.

That stamp is one of the new Unity co-brand Authentique releases. I just love it! 

Just to make it better, go look at all the creative projects linked at Unity Friends With Flair Friday!

Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline papers, kraft card, Divine Twine baker's twine, Prima flowers and pearls, Papertrey Ink notepad die, Marianne doily die

16 comments:

Ruby said...

Very nice card. Love that sentiment.

JPScraps said...

Sooo pretty!

Crystal said...

So pretty! Love that stamp and your butterfly paper!

Linda said...

This card made my day. I love the pretty butterfiles.

Kary said...

Lovely card!! I love the beautiful colours of the butterflies and the sweet flowers. The sentiment is such a fun one!!

Sarah Mailloux said...

I love the colors, especially the flowers and butterflies together!

Angela said...

LOVE THIS - SO PRETTY! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Love your card! It put a smile on my face!

Shilo said...

Cute card....love the quote stamp!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! Love this!!

Joni Kix said...

I just bought this stamp! I absolutely LOVE it! That paper is on my wish list! GREAT card!

Gwen said...

Great layout, love the look of it all!

shuggy said...

love this!

Cheri said...

What a fun, bright card!

Marcie S. said...

Such a cheerful and pretty card! Yeah for brighter, sunshiney-er days!

Lisa Arana said...

definitely one of my fave new stamps. LOVE!