Saturday, 3 March 2012

Ippity Chick Challenge #20 card

Here's what I did instead of housework today...

It's a card for this week's Chick Challenge {with Ippity}. For the first time Unity Stamps can now be used for the this challenge in addition to Ippity. And that's just what I did. This is the card sketch:



And this is what I made:

I used Unity Stamp "Here's the Ticket" for the ticket, and Ippity's "Now and Always" set for the background flowers and the sentiment (which I cut in half to fit on the ticket).

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh this is pretty! Love that pink background and the ticket!

Sarah said...

WOW! I love it! Soft colors...the wonderful ticket...Beeautiful flowers! Thanks for joining the challenge!

shuggy said...

love this!

Laura Jane said...

LOVE how you used the TICKET stamp as the focal point.