Saturday, 10 March 2012

Ippity Chick Challenge #21

Hello!

It's a sunny Saturday here and I've been to a lovely local market for fab organic and local produce. (And cake, but don't tell anyone...)

Anyway, it is also time for the next Chick Challenge {with Ippity}. Here is this week's card sketch:


I went for a very clean and simple interpretation of it - and without even thinking, chose yellow cardstock as my base just like in the sketch!


I know I say this all the time but again, I really love that sentiment! It's Ippity 'Happy Are Those' stamp. If I'd had charcoal or teal ink pads, I probably would have used one of those instead of the black but as I don't, black it is.

Supplies: yellow cardstock, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 'Dilly Dally' papers, baker's twine

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

Love this! So happy!

joetterer said...

I just really love this card!

www.createandshow.blogspot.com

jennifer mitten said...

I love this! The twine is the perfect touch, too!

Heather said...

I love the colors on this card and your sentiment is stamped beautifully.. Thanks for playing along with CC #21 - Heather

shuggy said...

this is so cute!