Monday, 5 March 2012

Unity March KOM Challenge card

Hello, Monday!

Time for a new Kit of the Month challenge over on Unity's blog. The sketch for this month is fab!


I used a past kit from November 2010 for my card.


I love the collection of frames stamp and thought it worked very well with the sketch. As a nod to the butterflies in the sketch, I masked off each frame and used the stamp with lots of small butterflies to stamp inside all the frames. The sentiment is also from the same kit.

I kept the rest of the card simple without embellishments as the frames are quite detailed and busy.

Supplies: Unity Kit of the Month November 2010 stamps, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline paper, brown Memento ink, Promarkers.


3 comments:

Monica said...

What an unusual take on the sketch. Love the colours of your frames.

Monica xxx

shuggy said...

so cute!!

Crystal said...

I love how you used this sketch and even incorporated the butterflies in the frames, very crafty and clever! The card is adorable!