Monday, 5 November 2012

Growing In Unity week - Monday

Happy Monday!

I'm so excited to be the Growing In Unity gal over on Unity Stamp Company's blog this week. Each day this week I will feature a project made using Unity and Ippity stamps.

I will draw a winner from all those who leave comments on my blog this week. The winner will win TWO Itty Bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Company! So hang around, comment and check back at the end of the week to see who the lucky winner was!

So, time for my first project...


This card was made with some of my very favourite Unity and Ippity stamps. I was in the mood for autumnal colours as it is a crisp autumn day here in London! And I love that quote - "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."

See you again tomorrow!


21 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great card, Laura. I love that quote, too!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the background on your card and the pretty fall color. Leaf designs are always a favorite too!
DeniseB

Crystal said...

Very pretty, I love the background and colors!

SHartl said...

What a cute card! Love the rich colors and fun background.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love the color on the background and the splatter as well as the stamping. So pretty.

Scrapmate said...

My fave colours and I love the BG.

Lillian Child said...

So very lovely, Laura! Love the water color splats! :0) And those patterned leaves just slay me!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--love the autumnal colors.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Amber S said...

Oh, I really like this. I love those stamps and how you used them. I like that background you created too.

Carla said...

Lovely card. Great color choices.

Carla from Utah

Queenie said...

Beautiful card Laura and love the sentiment!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Linda SS said...

love the sentiment on this card.Very nice job.

Jen said...

The colors are gorgeous; so's the sentiment! Love this!

sharon g said...

Woo hoo!! The colors are so beautiful. Orange is my favorite color, so this is just my style!

Natasha G.P. said...

That is a great quote...and true. I like how you used the background colors with the splotches. You are very artistic.

A said...

I always love the quotes you choose. You have such a great selection! The colours on this card are gorgeous and I love the leaf stamps as well. Beautiful work, as always!
XO,
Alannah

A said...

You always choose such great quotes to use - you must have a wonderful collection of stamps! Gorgeous colours on this card and I love the leaf stamps as well. Beautiful work, as always!
XO~
Alannah

Ruby said...

Great card.

Laura Jane said...

Love the orange colors and texty BG!

Emily Keaton said...

This is one of my favorite Ippity sets. This design is beautiful!

jengd said...

Those colors are gorgeous and I love the orange stamped text in the back. Just lovely.